The maintenance periods of the most current versions apply until further notice. Upon a new release the maintenance periods are updated.
The shown schedule corresponds to the planning status as of April 2019.
Current Release: Necessary functional adjustments will be implemented. Reported or internally found malfunctions and errors will be patched as part of the active maintenance by means of standard service packs. Customers concerned will be notified proactively.
Release in passive maintenance: Malfunctions, if reported, will be corrected. In justified and exceptional cases, standard service packs will be provided. It is recommended to schedule a release change.
Maintenance discontinued: New standard service packs will not be made available anymore. A release change should be carried out.
Rollout phase: Migration phase supported by AEB. Upgrade projects are to be carried out during this phase.
You can find a detailed explanation of the graphic representation here.
- S/4 HANA released
- Oracle 18c released
- MS SQL Server 2017 released
- Windows Server 2017 released
- MS SQL Server 2019 released
- Windows 2019 Server released
End of support:
- AEB products and Java. Learn more here.
- Support End of MS SQL Server 2005 from Service Package February 2018 for Engines. A database update is mandatory.
- In principle, the AEB Plug-Ins for SAP® require an SAP ® ERP release (see SAP ® release and maintenance strategy) which is part of the "Mainstream Maintenance" or "Extended Maintenance" of the supplier. Upon expiration of the "Extended Maintenance", i.e. when the “Customer-Specific Maintenance” is started, maintenance of products from the Plug-Ins is ceased in regards to the discontinued SAP ® ERP release and S/4HANA release.
Therefore, active and passive maintenance of the products from the AEB Plug-Ins for the SAP® ERP releases R/3 ® 4.6C, SAP® R/3® Enterprise (4.7) and mySAP® ERP 2004 with ECC 5.0 ended on March 31, 2013. Maintenance for SAP® ERP 6.0 will end of 2025.
When you are using SAP S/4HANA®, only the latest version of the AEB Plug-Ins for SAP® is supported. Only on-premise releases of SAP® S/4HANA® 1709 or higher are maintained. Product maintenance for the respective release ends after 5 years.
- From April 1, 2015, Oracle 10g is no longer supported by AEB products. This is because Oracle has no longer been offering Premier Support for 10g since July 2010 and Extended Support since July 2013. AEB products will continue to function with Oracle 10g. However, AEB will no longer carry out tests with Oracle 10g and will no longer provide workarounds in AEB products for bugs in Oracle 10g.